Sunday, September 05, 2021

September 2021 CSI Case Files

 Hi there!

Can you believe it is already September? The first month of autumn? Well. I don´t know about you but I love so many things about this season 🧡🧡🧡 AND it has my favorite holiday which is Halloween!

But this post is about the new case files over at CSI:




I have made a layout for case file #366 and #368 but I can only show you the first one today - the other one will be on the blog on the 15th of the month. 

This is how I solved the case:
  • Evidence - alphabet paper, animal (bear), books and people.
  • Testimony - documenting something about school.
I am on the CT for GingerScraps and I used some of this months new releases to create my layout:



So be sure to join the wonderful challenges over at CSI! 
You will find all the information by clicking HERE!



No comments: