Friday, January 08, 2021

CSI Challenges in January 2021

Happy 2021! I am really hoping this year will end on a better note than 2020 for all of us.

BUT I am not here today to discuss anything about that. Instead I wanna make a positive post about the NEW monthly challenges over at CSI!

There are three different case files to solve each month and here are the ones for January_




Each case files have clues you can use to solve the challenges and you can read all about it HERE!

As a CSI DT member I have been assigned to solve the first case file for every month and here's how mine turned out:


For this layout I used a template from Miss Fish called "Simply Stacked 21-24" and the GingerScraps challenge reward kit called "Woodsy Winter" which you can get FOR FREE if you finish 10 challenges at GingerScraps in January. It's SOOO worth it - I promise! That collab is gorgeous! The pics below are linked:



I hope you got some inspiration and check out these fun and easy going challenges! 
Stay safe!/ Carina

No comments: