Saturday, January 09, 2021

MOC at The Lily-Pad

 Hi there!

For the ninth year in a row The Lily-Pad is running their MOC. MOC stands for Month Of Challenges which means that every day for a whole month there's a new challenge to take, so by the end of January you will have 31 NEW LAYOUTS done! There's some great prizes but the best part for me is that I learn lots of new stuff - and I get challenged too not get stuck in the same scrapbooking routine over and over again. 

So today is Jan.9 and I just completed my layout for today! Yay! I am gonna show you the ones that I have done so far and I will link them to my TLP gallery for full credits:

#1- Blind scrap

    #2 - Why I scrap


#3- Photoless- Who am I


#4 - Flower Power


#5- Fill a fourth


#6- Torn title


#7- Simple template


#8- One color/hue


#9- Bokeh effect


Hopefully I will be able to keep up with updating the blog with the coming layouts too!
Cheers, Carina

No comments: