Sunday, December 18, 2016

Lots and lots of new releases

All of my designers have released gorgeous stuff for this weekend - and one have also moved to another store! Lots of goodies to play with for me.

Now on to the releases. Let´s start with Juno Designs:



They are just amazing and she really has a talent for putting together the most fab color combos! Her kits are also jam packet with goodies so you get a lot to choose from when you´re making your pages. Here´s two layouts from me using the kits:




The Nifty Pixel has also a new fab pack of templates released over at The Digichick:


I used one of them for my layout above about my DS.

On A Whimsical Adventure has not only two stunning releases -she has also moved store to Sweet Shoppe Designs! I´m so happy for her. Take a look at these:



My layouts:



You still have some time to grab all of the things for a discount today this Sunday - so don´t wait too long!

Now I´m gonna enjoy this Sunday doing Christmassy stuff - hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: