Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last post for 2016 - layout mania

I wanna finish this year´s blog posts with a layout mania with all my layouts I made this month for the challenges and DT assignements for December. Let´s start with my designer assignments:

365 New Chances - On A Whimsical Adventure and Studio Basics:

Celebrate December - Juno Designs and Wendy P Designs:

Christmas Magic - Juno Designs + Chevvie Delight page drafts - The Nifty Pixel:

Fly me to the moon - On A Whimsical Adventure:

Joy to the world - Juno Designs:

Night before collection - The Nifty Pixel:

Open me collection + Chevvie Delights 1 - The Nifty Pixel:

Rejoice bundle by Laitha´s Designs:

Winter Solstice - On A Whimsical Adventure

Here´s the ones I made for the challenges over at TDC that I finished this month:

Open me collection - The Nifty Pixel:

Open me collection - The Nifty Pixel:

Open me collection - The Nifty Pixel; Chevvie Delights - The Nifty Pixel and December UIA challenge freebie by Snickerdoodle Designs:

Open Me collection - The Nifty Pixel:

Thank you collection - On A Whimsical Adventure. 
December challenge template by Blue Heart Scrap:

For the challenges over at The Lily-Pad:

Beautiful dreamer paper pack- ForeverJoy Designs; BYOC December 2016 - Year in review Simple accents + Photo collage templates - Just Jaimee and Fancy whites-papers by Pink Reptile Designs:

November´s Mixed Media Monthly:

Beautiful dreamer paper pack - ForeverJoy Designs; All wrapped up winter collab - Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics and Styling #212 Marble and foil by Mommyish:

Holiday sleigh ride papers and elements - Allison Pennington; Doodles add-on M3 November - Little Butterfly Wings; Holiday style bundle - Mommyish:

Makers gonna make bundle by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics:

Mixed Media Monthly Dec-16 and Frames and wordart add-on M3 Dec by Paula Kesselring:

I solemnly swear kit by Little Butterfly Wings + Challenge template by Valorie Wibbens:

Fancy whites papers - Pink Reptile Designs; Winter wishes elements- Paula Kesselring + Mixed Media Monthly Dec.-16:

Finally two layouts that I made for designer challenges:

Everyday Moment collection and challenge template by Dawn Inskip:

All wrapped up [winter] collab - Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics 
and challenge template by Little Butterfly Wings:

That´s a total of 24 layouts made this month! Well, I have two more but I can´t post them until next week when there´s new releases from my designers. Quite the score don´t you think?

I hope you all have a wonderful and creative New Year 2017!!!!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: