Sunday, December 11, 2016

Some cards up my sleeve

Sorry for the bad pun, but I couldn´t resist it! I actually made some Christmas cards that I intend to send to friends and family. Trust me when I say cardmaking is a struggle for me - don´t ask me why. So here they are:

*stamped image- Magnolia*text stamp-Pysseldags*patterned papers - 
own design from Reprint Hobby*ribbon and bling-Reprint Hobby

*stamped image-Penny Black*text stamp-Pysseldags
*patterned paper-own design/Reprint Hobby*ribbons-Reprint Hobby*

*stamped image-Skaparkällarn*patterned papers and text stamp
-own design/Reprint Hobby*ribbon-Reprint Hobby*

*stamped image-Penny Black*patterned paper and stamp
-own design/Reprint Hobby* pearls-Reprint Hobby*washi tape-Studio Calico*

*stamped image-Penny Black*text stamp-Gummiapan
*patterned papers-own design/Reprint Hobby*Ribbons-Reprint Hobby

*stamped image-Penny Black*text stamp and patterned paper
-own design/Reprint Hobby*ribbons-Reprint Hobby*

Today I also realized I´m 6 cards short so this coming week I know what I have to do in my craft room. Luckily I have some colored images finished that I can use for my cards!

I hope you enjoyed todays post!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: