NU har jag gjort mitt första inlägg som DT hos Reprint! Jag har gjort den här fina asken – allt är såklart från Reprint. Klicka här om du vill se mer!
NOW I´ve made my first post as a DT for Reprint. I made this little box –all material from Reprint. Click here if you wanna see more..
Today is release day for these gorgeous products called “A Day to Remember” from Laitha´s Designs. First the kit:
Then the add-ons (which are sold separately too):
I made this layout using a photo of DD:
**************************************
I´m also continuing my work on the London album and here´s another layout:
I used Tangerine Twist by LDrag Designs, ScrapMatters. Please click on the layout for full credits.
**************************************
Last – but not least – I blogged about “The Hybrid Corner” over at ScrapMatters. I made this little seed bag and if you go over and read about it you can download the template I made for free…. ;D
Sist - men inte minst- så bloggade jag i torsdags på ScrapMatters blogg för “The Hybrid Corner”. Jag har gjort en fröpåse som du kan ladda ner en gratis mall till om du går till deras blogg!
Imorgon bloggar jag hos Kortmakaren – och här såklart!
Ha en trevlig kväll – Have a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment