I´ve decided to take part in some scrapbooking challenges to get a little more creative in my paper scrapbooking. So far I´ve been looking into some Swedish ones and I´ve made stuff for two different challenges.
The first one is for Mollys Scrapbooking and their August challenge open for all. The challenge was to be inspired by this photo:
I really liked the colors so I made this card:
Credits:
The fab stamp and the text are digital from Octopode Stamps. The patterned papers are from Vibeke Spigseth/PoppyDesign. You can see some lace from Inkido/Papercraft Scandinavia. Flowers are from Petaloo, Prima and Making Memories and the bling is from Reprint. I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens on a 4cc paper.
The second contribution is for "Lillblomman" and this wonderful sketch:
I ended up with this layout sticking quite a lot the sketch:
...and some close-ups:
Credits:
The patterned paper is from Reprint´s Summer collection "As Time Goes by" and I´ve used the backside of one of the papers. The card stock is also from Reprint. All the flowers, leaves and swirls are made from two die-cuts from Tim Holtz called "Tattered flower garland" and "Festive greenery" using Sizzix BigShot machine. For those I used patterned paper from Tim Holtz paper stack "Lost and found", dotted swiss card stock from Bazzill and blue card stock from Reprint. The last thing I added was brads and bling from Reprint + some Stickles.
OK - that´s it for today! Now I´m off to see Top Model and Dallas!
Lotsa love..../Carina






2 comments:
Kanonfin tolkning! Gillar de blåa blomclsterna massor! Tack för att du ville vara med! Kram!
Ha ha ha... älskar ditt kort! Stämpeln är störtskön! Och ditt kort är vackert!
Post a Comment