Saturday, August 25, 2012

Freebie (for Christmas)

Hi - again! LOL!!
It´s one of these rare moments when I blog TWICE in a day - and I´ve revamped it too!
So - the reason for posting again is that I have a little treat for you. I made some Christmas cut-outs that from the beginning were meant to be on sale for a company I design for, but they didn´t made it.
Therefore I´ll be giving them away FREE here for all you wonderful people who are checking my blog. Here´s a preview:



You´re free to use them in your scrapbooking and paper crafting. If you wanna use them for cards etc that you sale it´s ok - BUT it´s not ok to print them and sell them in any way! You may not post about them claiming them as your own. If you wanna share - direct them to my blog!!! I own the copyright for this. If there´s anything you wonder about - feel free to email me.

If you read - and agreed to what I´ve written above -  download them HERE! Have fun - and as always I would love to see what you make with them....

Cheers!
Carina

1 comment:

Marie Wisén said...

Ååååå såååå fina!!!!! <3
Tack goa du!

Kram Marie

New releases from Sweet Doll Designs

 Hi there scrap friends! Sweet Doll Designs is releasing a new gorgeous bundle with a matching template set at Sweet Shoppe Designs today Sa...