All NEW from Juno Design, ScrapMatters is this gorgeous kit:
Don´t you just love the colors here?
I made this layout:
As you -hopefully - see I made some new blogwear. You actually get a real nice sneak peak of Mari Kogelenberg´s new adorable Halloween kit that´s releasing tomorrow over at The Sweet Shoppe Designs....
Here´s my Friday list:
- READING: One day by David Nicholls
- WATCHING: Revenge and Grey´s Anatomy
- TRYING: Not to stress
- COOKING:Nothing today! ;D
- DRINKING: Tea
- CALLING: My sweetheart
- TYPING: DD
- PINNING: card layouts
- SCRAPPING: Cards
- DOING: Taking autumn photos
- GOING/RIDING: My bike
- LOVE: That it´s Friday
- HATE: having such tight budget right now
- DISCOVERING: New recipes
- ENJOYING: The sun today
- THINKING: That it worked out alright to be back to work
- FEELING: Tired
- HOPING: For more sun
- LISTENING: to Coldplay, John Mayer and Krister (Swedish radio show)
- CELEBRATING: It´s the weekend
- SMELLING: The dog...
- THANKFUL: For hubby
- THINKING OF: what to do next
Ok - I have to admit that I´ve shortened it a bit and I wouldn´t be surprised if there´s gonna be more changes before I feel it´s really good.
Have a wonderful Friday everyone! /Carina

No comments:
Post a Comment