Monday, May 13, 2019

CSI Casefile 281

Hi everyone!
It has been a loooooong time since I was here due to several reasons, but let's give this a new try.

Today I wanna show you my latest layout for the CSI challenge #281 which is the first one for May. Let me show you the case file first:


I have not used the sketch since I made this layout in advance - but it looks fab! Gonna use it for another layout, so I am saving it for later. Here is my take on this file:


The inspiration picture got me thinking of traveling and I used this old photo from back in 1995 when we were on Crete. Back then all photos were taken with a manual camera which also relates to the camera in the inspiration picture.

On the 15th I will be back with the reveal of my layout for the second CSI challenge for May.

Have a great day! /Carina

No comments: