Sunday, November 05, 2023

November Buffet at GingerScraps

 I am a few days late but I wanted to present the November Buffet over at GingerScraps. Lots of things have been released but I am focusing on the things I've been working with. 

I just love working with some good templates to get some variation in my scrapbooking like this months bundle from Tinci Designs:


I used these for three of my layouts for the November Buffet:


For this one I also used the gorgeous Golden Days kit by the GingerBread Ladies which is this month's FWP:


The second layout is this one:


Here I used the October 2023 Monthly Mix by the GingerBread Ladies:


The third layout is this one:


For this one I used lots of things from this lovely bundle by Aimee Harrison Designs:


I have two more layouts to show you where I used things from the Buffet. This one is made with a bundle from CarolW Designs:



Last - but not least - is this fabulous bundle from my CT designer JB Studio which also was released for the GingerScraps Buffet. I made this layout with it:



Don´t forget to check out all of the other goodies that's been released for the buffet!


Have fun creating! <3 


No comments: