Saturday, February 17, 2024

Month of Challenges 2024 at The Lily-Pad Part 1

Hello!
For a couple of years now I have started each year with doing the MOC - Month of Challenges - at The Lily-Pad. Each day for the whole month of January there's a new layout challenge with various themes and almost every year I manage to complete them. This year I didn't think I would make it but I actually did! I'm gonna make two posts with my layouts since having ONE with 31 layouts is far too many! 
I am just gonna post the title and the layout - but linking the layout to my TLP gallery for credits. If you wanna find out all the details about the challenges you can find them by clicking HERE.

January 1 - Elements (of nature). I chose water


January 2 - Bridge the gap


January 3 - Filled template


January 4 - Masking technique: Combine two photos


January 5 - Torn photos collage


January 6 - Generation/Family connections


January 7 - Looking forward


January 8 - 12 of one thing 


January 9 - Big photo


January 10 - Connections through time


January 11 - Colorful word art


January 12 - Everything connected (all elements touching) 


January 13 - Venn diagram


January 14 - Friendship (journaling challenge)


January 15 - Washi


to be continued in the next post..... 


No comments: