Material:
A Gesso of a Mess - Captivated Visions, Scrapbook Graphics.
The Laurel elements; The summer kit och The Penelope kit -
alla av Rebecca Wagler, DHD.
Klicka HÄR för att komma till hela söndagsbilagan och se alla snygga alster från resten av gänget!
OK- for all you who don´t read English - here´s the short version of the text above: The layout is my first for the Swedish online scrapbooking magazine Allt om Scrap. The theme was travel and I was thinking about the journey of yourself.
Now over to English only.... ;D
Be sure not to miss this over at The Sweet Shoppe Designs:
Lots of stuff from the designers´s vaults to a bargain price. Here´s some that I got from before or just bought...
This one -new for me - from Libby Pritchett seems perfect for those moments you wanna scrap that
isn´t all flowers and sunshine:
I got all these alphas in my collection - but they´re soo stinkin´cute and soo useful:
Another one hiding in my stash is this one from Erica Zane. This is an awesome party kit and soooo perfect if you´re a hybrid scrapper:
Also new for me is this one from Penny Springmann:
Now this is one of my all time favs from Erica Zane and I´ve used it A LOT! Inside there´s an alpha to die for - promise!!! Buy it!
Another favorite is this vintage kit Noel by Mari Koegelenberg. This one is also perfect for all hybird scrappers. I still use this one so I highly recommend it:
This one is already also in my collection, but I just LOVE the color combo in this one:
Here´s some layouts and hybrids using some of the stuff shown above:
Have a wonderful evening/day wherever you are!
Hugs, Carina

2 comments:
Älskar hur du använt knappar på layouten till Aos.
Din första layout för AOS är absolut helt fantastisk =) Så kul att ha dig med i teamet!
Kramiz Maja
Post a Comment