Wednesday, September 19, 2018

CSI Casefile #262

It´s time for the mid monthly challenge over at CSI and I am late with posting here. I've got the flu and a bad cold at the same time so my apologies for being late here.

This is the casefile:


As always you can either do your free interpretation OR you can use the clues provided at the CSI posting. I made my own and came up with this layout:


This casefile immediately got me thinking about our kitty that passed away at the beginning of this year. We had her for a little more than 13 years so she sure got a big place in all our hearts. I also picked up some of the colors from the inspiration picture - and flowers of course! Who doesn't love flowers?

To make my layout I used some gorgeous stuff from Aimee Harrison Designs over at Gingerscraps:



So RUN over to CSI and solve this case too - love to see what you make!
Just click HERE!

Hugs, Carina

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Love the mixed media work.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Thanks for joining us at CSI!