Thursday, November 01, 2018

Casefile #265

Yay! It´s November the 1st  which means a lot of good stuff is happening! I will dedicate this post to the new challenge over at CSI that starts today:


I gotta admit that I am totally smitten by that inspiration photo and intend to steal lots of ideas for my own home from this. The color combo and those gorgeous black and white photos really got me going!

So for my layout I obviously chose the colors and I also took inspiration from that photo wall and came up with this:


I mixed lots and lots of stuff from Simple Pleasure Designs by Jennifer Fehr (mind you some have been recolored to better fit my layout) and I really hope I got them all covered:

Crazy For You bundle:

Jux-ta-po-si-tion bundle:

Destination Anywhere freebie:

All the previews are linked to the shop so you easily can find them.

Now I really hope you jump right over to CSI and get your crafting going! 
Hugs, Carina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... your layout is just wonderful! I absolutely love every inch of it!
Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Carina, I just love how this looks like a wall full of frames. What a beautiful collection of photos. Love how you put the xoxo in one of the frames.