Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Casefile No.263

Oh my - what a total bummer! I was so convinced that I had made my post about Casefile no.263 for CSI so I didn't even got around to check here on the blog...and I hadn't made it!!! I feel really bad for this so this is really in the last minute....You still got until tomorrow though to solve it.

Here´s what the case looks like:


Here is my page for this case:


Here´s how I solved the case:
Love all the autumn greenery in the pics and that vintage feeling of the photos. I aimed for that feeling in my layout with my photo treatment and using wood, flowers and leaves in a rusty/shabby color scheme.

All the gorgeous stuff I used for this layout is from On A Whimsical Adventure:


Isn't it gorgeous??? I love the color combo + the owl and the fox are so cute! The pic is linked to the kit in the store at ScrapGirls and it is ON SALE right now!

That's it for today! 
And I will really try to be better at updating here.... 
Hugs, Carina 

2 comments:

Annie Claxton said...

Gorgeous autumnal page Carina, I didn't realise it was a digi page to start with, there's just so much texture. It has a lovely cosy atmosphere, makes me want to curl up with some hot chocolate and read a book! :o)xx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful page, Carina! I just love the addition of the plum/purple to this autumn palette. So many lovely layers and details here!