Tuesday, June 11, 2019

CSI Casefile No.285

Hi peeps!
Time to share my first layout of the month of June for the CSI challenges. Let´s take a look at the case file:

I don´t know about you guys but the colors here screams SWEDEN! to me with all the blues and yellows - and maybe IKEA with the book shelves and the interior design... ;D

Anyyywhoooo....I wanted to capture some of the gorgeousness that is going on in nature right now so I came up with this layout:


I would like to keep this feeling in a bottle to open in the dark winter months - I love this time of year!

To make my layout I used a collection that has grown to be one of my absolute favorites! I just love the colors and the big variety of things in it. It´s made by LDrag Designs at GingerScraps and even if I wouldn't be on her team I would use this over and over again:


You can click on the pic above or HERE and you will get directly to this in the GingerScrap Shop!

After reading all of this be sure to check out the challenges for this month over at CSI by clicking HERE! There are three of them every month!

Until next time- have it GREAT!/Carina



No comments: