Friday, June 14, 2019

Fresh baked goodies from GingerScraps

Hi there!
It´s Friday and time for some new Fresh Baked scrapbooking stuff over at GingerScraps. I got to play with some really awesome products. First off are these really cool templates by Dagilicious:


For these I used a kit from one of my Design Partners in June over at GingerScraps:


...and these fun pocket cards:


Here are my two layouts:


Lina aka LDrag Designs is also releasing a new gorgeous and vibrant collection this Friday over at GingerScraps:


I whipped up this layout using a photo of my dd when she had the most fab hair color:


There are so much MORE goodies releasing today Friday over at GingerScraps and they are all on discount through Sunday! Just click ***HERE***  to get to the goodies!

Until next time....
Cheers, Carina

No comments: