Sunday, March 01, 2020

March case files from CSI

Hi everyone!
It's time for some new case files over at CSI. What do you think about these:


Unfortunately I've been sick for more than three weeks now with what the doctors think is sciatica so my computer time has been very limited - hey, any scrapbooking as a fact - but I got around to make a page for case file no.312:


I just love the super hero theme of the case file so I did my own spin on it! I think we all need to be our own kind of super hero in life for all kinds of situations. It could be about your kids, your spouse, your family, about friends but most of all for yourself. If you don't stand up for yourself - who will? 

I had lots of fun with it and I hope you do too! If you hop over to the CSI BLOG there are tons of more information and inspiration waiting for you!

Until next time....
Cheers, Carina

No comments: